The MLU team is hosting a webinar on Monday 15th May at 1pm to offer more information to those putting forward their ideas, and to answer any questions about the application process. Join the webinar via Zoom.
The Mid-Life Upgrade programme is now accepting applications for project ideas relating to aircraft, scientific infrastructure, scientific instrumentation, processes and operations, and resource developments.
We are developing the facility’s capabilities across six areas, as part of our five-year Mid-Life Upgrade programme, including:
- Aircraft – Modifications to the aircraft to enhance baseline performance and future-proof the facility
- Science Infrastructure – Modernisation of the aircraft’s science systems to deliver optimal services and provide flexibility
- Science Instrumentation – An upgraded set of instruments to support world-leading atmospheric science and research outputs
- Process Development – Assessment of how to improve processes and methods across the facility to support future operation
- Operations – Enhancements to the operational capability and characteristics of the facility
- Resources – The people, infrastructure, services and technology needed to deliver the facility and the Mid-Life Upgrade Programme
We are now welcoming applications for more development project ideas across these six areas, in addition to some that have already been commissioned. If you are interested in making a suggestion or an application, please refer to the development projects application scope and process guidance document.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance and support with your application.