Location: Facility for Airborne Atmospheric Measurements, University of Cranfield
Contract length: Ongoing
Contract type: Fixed, full time
Closing date: Wednesday 02 September 2020
Are you a highly motivated, proactive and solutions-focused administrator, who is looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you want to utilise your excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to support an international leading airborne atmospheric measurement facility?
The Facility for Airborne Atmospheric Measurements (FAAM) is a unique facility supporting the worldwide deployment and support of a research aircraft that itself is a unique national asset. The role of the FAAM Administrator is to provide support to the operational, financial and scientific aims of the facility, thereby playing a key role in supporting the management and development of the organisation as it continues to grow.
- Highly effective communication and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise a complex, diverse and varied workload
- Proactive approach to work
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal responsibility with good use of initiative
- Experience of business systems and procedures
- Demonstrate good use of judgement and a creative and flexible approach to problem solving