- inform/demonstrate to frequent data users how we currently calibrate the wing-mounted core instruments at FAAM (including calibration data processing and software).
- enhance user confidence in the data.
- introduce the facilities we have here at FAAM.
- unify calibration techniques across the community.
- develop/improve calibration techniques (including the CAPS and CIPs)
|09:00||Welcome and intdoduction||Angela Dean|
|09:20||Calibration Software||Phil Rosenberg|
|09:45||FAAM CDP calibration||Angela Dean|
|10:10||FAAM PCASP calibration||Graeme Nott|
|10:35||SID calibration and characterisation||Speaker TBC|
|11:25||DMT calibrations||Angela Dean (on behalf of Matt Freer, DMT)|
|11:50||Grimm calibration||Dr. Markus Pesch|
|12:15||Uni Manchester Water droplet generator||James Dorsey|
|12:35||FAAM facilities||Graeme Nott|
|14:00||Data application||Jenn Brook|
|14:25||Data application||Phil Rosenberg|
|14:50||Data application||Ellie Highwood|
|15:15||Discussion: Online resources||Chair: Angela Dean|
|16:00||Discussion: Current methods: application and improvements||Chair: Angela Dean|